Thursday, July 3, 2014

Carr Wedding | Hazy Meadow Ranch | San Diego Wedding Photographer

I recently had the pleasure of second shooting for Belinda Mayberry of Pinky's Pix.  It was a great opportunity for me to shoot beside her!  We met years ago and I've learned a lot from her, she's awesome!   I was assigned to "the guys" while Belinda photographed "the girls" and then we shot the rest of the day together.  Alex was such a cool guy to photograph and hang with, one of the most mellow grooms I've worked with.  Bri is totally rad too!  She is so sweet and has spunk...I love that!  We sweated out the day together (it was 100° and completely outside) and came up with some amazing images! Here is a preview of their day...
 Congratulations to Alex and Bri!! Wishing you a happily ever after! 














































































No comments: